Re: nfs mounts

From: rohan chandrashekar (rohanchandrashekar@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 09:29:56 EST

biod;nfsd;rpc.statd;rpc.lockd;rpc.mountd are active. Anyway, Iam working this issue with IBM folks and will let u know when this issue gets resolved.
Thanks,
Rohan

 Bill Verzal <Bill_Verzal@BCBSIL.COM> wrote:lssrc -g nfs ?
Bill Verzal
Technical Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
(312) 653-3684
bill_verzal@bcbsil.com
billverzal@imcingular.com (Pager)
888-428-4025 (Pager)
MailStop: 27.202B

"rohan chandrashekar"
Sent by: "IBM AIX Discussion List"
01/21/2003 12:03 PM
Please respond to "IBM AIX Discussion List"