Re: AIX vs SUN - HP - Linux

From: Bill Verzal (Bill_Verzal@BCBSIL.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 14:15:59 EST

Well, last I knew, under HP 11.0, you had to unmount filesystems to extend
them. Or was it 10.0 ?

What they make up for in support "ease", they'll loose in performance.

BV
Bill Verzal
Technical Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
(312) 653-3684
bill_verzal@bcbsil.com
billverzal@imcingular.com (Pager)
888-428-4025 (Pager)
MailStop: 27.202B

"Theresa Sarver" <tsarver.IFMC@SDPS.ORG>
Sent by: "IBM AIX Discussion List" <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
01/22/2003 01:08 PM
Please respond to "IBM AIX Discussion List"