Re: When does AIX 4.3.3 go out of support?

From: McHugh, Jerome (jmchugh@TOWERRECORDS.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 15:51:02 EST

The following link should help answer you question It requires that you
download a java applet and do a search for the product. The short answer
is that it is being withdrawn from Support Line December 31 2003. This
typically means that the product line is being withdrawn from "New
Defect" support. My experience has been that a best effort to assist
with problem resolution will still be made, but this could depend on
your contract and I have observed that support is less flexible in
recent times than in years past.

http://www-1.ibm.com/services/sl/products/

Jerome McHugh
Senior Systems Administrator, Lead