Maintenance Level 10 on AIX 4.3.3 and WebSphere's Network Dispatcher Software

From: Tony Gallo (tony_gallo@THRUWAY.STATE.NY.US)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 14:43:42 EST

I just upgraded my ML from ML9 to ML10 and I've been encountering
problems with my network dispatcher software which works with WebSphere
4.0. The 'ndcontrol" program stops responding at midnight each day. I
keep receiving "server not responding" messages.

I'm running Network Dispatcher 4.0.2.39 which is IBM's latest &
greatest.

If I stop & restart the dispatcher program all is fine again until
midnight. I've had a PMR open with the network dispatcher group since
12/18/02 and I'm getting nowhere. Does anyone have any ideas?