Re: Filesystem Problem

From: tim@SEVIGNY.DEMON.CO.UK
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 10:41:59 EST

The data has been backed up by name. I'll get them to try doing it via inode instead.

The lsfs -q outputs are identical (compressed, frag size, etc) apart from the ag size which is 8 on the old system and 16 on the new system. (Note we have tried this restore to a filesystem with identical settings, including ag size, and that fails as well).

Tim