Re: Adding an existing system to a PSSP environment

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 05:32:06 EST

I'm not sure if there are any special considerations for a p690 but there is
documentation on doing this sort of thing for other SP-Attached systems.
e.g. S-Series. I can't think of any reason why the p690 would be different.

Essentially, you hook up the box as normal and add the necessary ODM
entries, then instead of installing a new image on it you just customize it.
That'll install all of the necessary PSSP filesets and set up everything
else it needs.

I think there's a section on it in the PSSP Installation and Migration
Guide.

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe