Re: SSA 7133-d40 ID light

From: Tom Wood (twood@rezlink.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 17:08:43 EST

Simon,

Thanks for the response. I don't recall when the IBM business partner
that set this machine up did anything specific to that value, but it is
still there so I would assume that was set then. Regarding the light,
support is still pointing to a fan or power supply possible problem. The
trouble is that without any more indication of which of the dual
supplies is flaky, which one do I replace? Or do I get support to
replace both? I'll continue to monitor for awhile and see what happens.

Tom