Re: filesystem corruption

From: rohan chandrashekar (rohanchandrashekar@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 16:16:20 EST

This may be a stupid question...;anyway,since images is only a pointer to rimages. what would be the result if you try to fsck /dev/rimages..?
 "Mills, John T" <John.T.Mills@ERAC.COM> wrote:Rohan, images is the logical device / LVrimages is the raw device mainly used for raw IO databases images is merely a pointer to your raw device rimages. Just fsck /dev/images. John T. Mills-----Original Message-----