Re: secure ftp

From: Jolet, John (John.Jolet@MISYSHEALTHCARE.COM)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 11:40:50 EST

how did you install openssh? if you use the installp package from bull's
website, it does the initial key generation for you. If you don't want to
go back, you'll have to generate the host keys
(/usr/local/netc/ssh_host_key, etc). If you already have files with those
names, but in a different location, find your sshd_config and change the
path in there to the key files.