bootlist info

From: CHANDRASHEKAR, MANI (MANI_CHANDRASHEKAR@FLEET.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 14:31:02 EST

All,

         I have hdisk0 as the primary boot disk and hdisk1 as the mirrored
disk. I do understand that under normal conditions if the os does not find
the boot image on hdisk0 then it will boot from hdisk1.I have the normal
bootlist setting as :
bootlist -m normal -o

hdisk0
hdisk1
rmt0
cd0
fd0
ent0

1) How should I have my service bootlist listed?
2) If I have hdisk1 as the first entry in the service bootlist and if my
hdisk0 is bad, can I boot my system in the service mode and bring all my
filesystem's up..? (or)
     should I modify the normal bootlist to have hdisk1 as the first
entry..?

Thanks,

shekar...