Re: Script to activate TSM-scheduler not in first week of month

From: McHugh, Jerome (jmchugh@TOWERRECORDS.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 15:22:58 EST

If I understand your question, look up the crontab command, it is
capable of scheduling just about anything you would like.

For example:

15 01 1 * * /path/to/command/some_script.sh

This line in a given cron file will run the script some_script.sh at
1:15 am on the first of each month.
If you have not used cron before be sure to handle your standard out and
standard error - it will go to the users mail by default and may fill up
your /var file system eventually depending on how your system is sized.

Jerome McHugh
Senior Systems Administrator, Lead