pbufs limit

From: Ruiz Lastra, Pedro A. (I-Q) (pruiz@ENDESA.ES)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 11:28:53 EST

Hello AIXers:

        I want to increase the number of pbufs of my system because when I
run vmtune -a I can see hd_pendqblked = 1124. I don't know what is the limit
of this parameter. I have now hd_pbuf_cnt=432, but I don't know what is the
limit of this parameter.

        Moreover when I run vmtune -a I see fsbufwaitcnt = 20624. I think
that I can correct this problem increasing the numfsbufs ( i have
numfsbufs=93 ). Is that correct ? What is the limit of this parameter ? I
have AIX 4.3.3 with the ML 10.

TIA.

Este mensaje de correo electrónico y sus documentos adjuntos están dirigidos
EXCLUSIVAMENTE a los destinatarios especificados. La información contenida
puede ser CONFIDENCIAL y/o estar LEGALMENTE PROTEGIDA y no necesariamente
refleja la opinión de ENDESA. Si usted recibe este mensaje por ERROR, por
favor comuníqueselo inmediatamente al remitente y ELIMÍNELO ya que usted
NO ESTA AUTORIZADO al uso, revelación, distribución, impresión o copia de
toda o alguna parte de la información contenida. Gracias.

This e-mail message and any attached files are intended SOLELY for the
addressee/s identified herein. It may contain CONFIDENTIAL and/or LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED information and may not necessarily represent the opinion of
ENDESA. If you receive this message in ERROR, please immediately notify the
sender and DELETE it since you ARE NOT AUTHORIZED to use, disclose,
distribute, print or copy all or part of the contained information. Thank
you.

See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.