Re: Antwort: greping stderr

From: Holger.VanKoll@SWISSCOM.COM
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 08:43:48 EST

well; yes.

maybe I should explain better what I want.

I run filemon (or netpmon).
It prints things like "reporting started" etc. to stderr.
stderr is redirected to /some/file
I dont want these "reporting started" etc. things every time it runs.
So I want to grep it out.

"Real" (other) errors should however get to the errorfile that stderr is redirected to.