Losing TSM Device Definitions on Reboot

From: Ian D. Bjorhovde (ianbjor@MOBILEAUDIO.COM)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 12:19:06 EST

Hi,

I have a 7337 model 306 tape library attached to an M80. When we
configured the TSM server, we set up the library as /dev/lb0, and
the two DLT drives as /dev/mt0 and /dev/mt1.

However when the server is rebooted I am losing these definitions.
The library comes up as /dev/smc0 and the tapes as /dev/rmt1 and
/dev/rmt2. The other TSM device definitions still appear as
Defined.

What am I missing? Does anyone know how to make these device
definitions stick through reboots?

Thanks,