Re: booting an f80/7025

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 05:32:03 EST

Is this sorted out now, or are you still stuck?

How are you trying to boot it? Just power on and boot from disk, or from
CD, or something. Are you pressing any keys during the boot, for some
reason?
What was its previous condition and why does it need rebooting?

Since you're at the SP menus, have you had a look at the boot options there?
I think there's an option to boot to the SP menus; you might need to re-set
that.

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe