Re: aio minservers

From: Adams Kevin J (kevin.adams@PHS.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 14:53:35 EST

Holger,

How did you relate the kproc to an aioserver?

I have minservers set to 10 and only show 10 aioservers via pstat -a, but I
see many more kprocs.

I can't tell which kproc relates to which aioserver or uid?

I'm trying to prove whether sybase is using aio or not. I'm told it won't
start without aio, but can't tell if it's using it or not.

My aio is defined as follows:

# lsattr -El aio0
minservers 10 MINIMUM number of servers True
maxservers 100 MAXIMUM number of servers True
maxreqs 4096 Maximum number of REQUESTS True
kprocprio 39 Server PRIORITY True
autoconfig available STATE to be configured at system restart True
fastpath enable State of fast path True

Thanks,
Kevin Adams