URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!! PROBLEM WHILE STARTING CLUSTER

From: Praveen Kumar K (TSE-IFT-ITPL) (praveenkumark@VYSBANK.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 15:02:57 EST

Hi eneryone,
              In a setup where we have 2 s80's running on a
cluster(HACMP),when we start the cluster on primary it goes through but when
we start cluster on secondary it doesn't go through..When we have done a
cluster verification on primary we haven't found any errors except for
warnings which are as follows...

shared vg vg_data hot found on the secondary...
shared vg vg_bckp not found on secondary..

The same setup was running fine before,but this problem has creeped up only,
when we recently had an upgrade of our systems to ML10

For information:-

when the same shared vg's were varied off on primary and varied on secondary
we were through with out any problem..(Manually)

If someone can throw some light on this it would be helpful very much....

Warm regards
TIA
Praveen Kumar.K