Re: migrate the filesystem

From: Jean-Marc Monnez (monnez.jean-marc@AGORA.MSA.FR)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 10:52:16 EST

Bill, your answer stopped mine.
I was just about to propose identical advices as you did (rename mount point
and use cpio -p) but in a worse english than yours.
What I could just add is about Bill's 8th step : don't suppress only LV but FS
reference too, using 'umount /tmp/data ; rmfs /tmp/data'. Removing LV only
(with rmlv) would leave FS stanza in /etc/filesystems.

Regards

-- JMM

Jean-Marc MONNEZ
MSA / AGORA / ATD