Re: Configure HTTP Server

From: Bob Booth - UIUC (booth@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 00:55:51 EST

The server you see is a small, lightweight server that AIX uses for serving
system documentation, and doing queries against it.

You will want to install the IBM Webserver from the bonus pack (which is
Apache), or go grab the latest Apache server from the Apache web site.

If you get the server from the bonus pack, make sure that you check for
patches.

There is tons of documentation that comes with the server both from IBM and
Apache, that is viewable right after you get the server up and running, in
a default out of the box configuration, and an online configuration tool.

cheers.

bob