Need fileset

From: Webb, Eric (EWebb@COOPERLIGHTING.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 14:17:48 EST

Can someone tell me where I can obtain fileset
OpenGL.OpenGL_X.dev.pci.14106e01.PPC level 4.3.3.0, or can you send it to
me?

Strangely enough, my 4.3.3 -06 install set has the devices.pci.14106e01
fileset, but neglect to include the OpenGL driver. Maintenance release 8
has the updates for both these filesets, but require the base level to be
installed first. Why would IBM have included a device driver but no GL
driver?

This fileset is for the GXT4000P graphics adapter.

I can't find level 4.3.3.0 of this fileset on the fixdist page.

Thanks,

> Eric C. Webb
> Sr. Systems Analyst / AIX System Administrator
>
> Cooper Lighting Division IT
> (770) 486-4623 (770) 486-4677 FAX

This Email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this Email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this Email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this Email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this Email.