Re: FTP error

From: Paul LaMadeleine (plamadeleine@LIGHTBRIDGE.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 12:11:25 EST

This sounds like a fire wall issue. FTP needs two ports open 20 and
21. One is for commands and the other is for data transfers (puts, gets,
ls, etc). Either the ftp server is using other ports for the data
connection or a fire wall between you and the server is not allowing both
ports through.

         Hope this helps,

         Paul