Re: AIX 5L on 43P upgrade from 433ML10 DEVICE ISSUES?

From: support (support@xiatecs.net)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 20:35:42 EST

Clifton,

I had similar problem with network adapters and system subsystems on H70,
like tcpip/NFS/spooler/mail..etc, will not start and that when I applied
ML1. I revoked ML1 and the system worked fine. Of course now you can apply
ML2 or even go to 5.2.

XiaTecs Support Team
support@xiatecs.net
www.xiatecs.net