auditing

From: Adam Hanel (hanela@BILLINGS.K12.MT.US)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 13:37:41 EDT

Has anyone ever setup auditing to tell you when a user changes their
password during the login process.

For example: I don't want to know if the user executes "passwd" but I
do want to know when the system tells them that they are required to
change their password, and forces them to do so when they login.

I have setup a class in the config file called passw(below) and assigned
it to a user, you can see what I am asking for, but the
/audit/stream.out doesn't register anything when a user is prompted to
change their password at login.

passw=USER_SU,PASSWORD_Change,S_PASSWD_WRITE,PASSWORD_Check,PASSWORD_Fla
gs,PASSWORD_Ckerr