Re: Forcing passwords when creating users.

From: Jolet, John (John.Jolet@MISYSHEALTHCARE.COM)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 12:25:13 EDT

this has been discussed on this list before, and the usual outcome is that
the person asking realizes that they really don't have the personal
bandwidth to deal with hundreds of password changing confused users at once.
Your auditors should be satisfied if you enable the feature where, after say
two weeks of expiration, the account locks. So your password expires after
90 days, but you don't log back in for 3 weeks, the account is then locked
when you do come back.