Re: Problem unmounting a fs

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 08:15:54 EDT

Holger,

Forgive me if I'm stating the incredibly obvious, but do you have any
filesystems mounted under /stage_bdm?

I've run into this before where fuser and lsof doesn't return anything and
I found it was a sub-mount preventing the unmount.

Just one more thing to look at.

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2