Re: Ports on AIX 4.3.3

From: Kathe Newsome (knewsome@CENTENARY.EDU)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 13:03:51 EDT

Hi John,
In the past on this listservice, I ran across a command that would list all
the ports on your AIX server and what was assigned to each (tcp)port.
These were probably pre-assigned? I just can't remember, it's been probably
2 years ago. But this issue has come back up.
For instance, port 1129 on the AIX side is assigned to received requests from our Sql server, etc.
Thanks for the information, guys
Kathe

--
Kathe C. Newsome