Re: [Q] need info relate to RS/6000 and ORACEL?

From: Simon Millard (simon.g.millard@NTLWORLD.COM)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 11:00:09 EDT

As to you Sun question, if your are using disksuite, and have a spare
slice, use growfs or the gui.

If you are using vertias, use the gui

Simon

Simon G Millard A+ Network +
07785 935088
http://www.simonmillard.com
First there was Windows NT, then Windows ME, then
windows CE. Mix them up and get Windows CEMENT.