Re: oracle database question

From: support (support@xiatecs.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 23:48:29 EDT

Justin;

Try "oerr 1991" for more details on the error and suggestion on how to solve
or go around the issue. To me it seems that it is environmental. Check that
your ORACLE_SID environment variable is set correctly. Then you start the
database with nomount, and finally you issue your create database statement.

XiaTecs Support Team
support@xiatecs.net
www.xiatecs.net