Re: Looking for gentler OpenSSH packages

From: Aaron Morris (aaronmorris@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 00:30:24 EDT

It doesn't get much easier or compact than IBM's BFFs. Another option
would be to compile the packages on another RS/6000 and move the
compiled package to the target machines. You also need to look at an
upgrade path, custom compiled packages could become a problem in the
future. Otherwise you're going to have to use something like F-Secure
SSH server.

-Aaron Morris