ODM errnotify file system full only works once

From: Patrick B. O'Brien (pobrien@DOIT.NV.GOV)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 17:38:43 EDT

AIX'ers,

I have the following in my ODM errnotify telling my 4.3.3.10 6H1 Box to email root when a file system fills up. It works only one time, I do get the email. I empty the file system and test it again by filling it up to 100%. I can't get this Box to kick out another File System Full message into the /var/adm/ras/errorlog and so therefore no email alert either.

Anyone out there get this feature to work more than once? It's like there's a flag to reset when a file system is no longer at 100%?

Thank you.

# odmget -q "en_name='jfsfull'" errnotify

errnotify:
        en_pid = 0
        en_name = "jfsfull"
        en_persistenceflg = 1
        en_label = "JFS_FS_FULL"
        en_crcid = 0
        en_class = "O"
        en_type = "INFO"
        en_alertflg = ""
        en_resource = ""
        en_rtype = ""
        en_rclass = ""
        en_symptom = ""
        en_method = "errpt -a -l $1 | mail -s 'FileSystem Full' root"

I received the below as an email but only once??

LABEL: JFS_FS_FULL
IDENTIFIER: 369D049B

Date/Time: Tue Oct 8 08:05:56
Sequence Number: 158