AW: [Q] how to disable and enable network interface?

From: Sippel, Christian (Christian.Sippel@IZB.DE)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 11:35:42 EDT

No idea about ATM but Ethernet-Cards are configured as follows:

smitty tcpip =>Further Configuration=>Network Interfaces=>Network Interface
Selection
=>Change / Show Characteristics of a Network Interface

select the card and change the "Current State" from "up" to "detach". It
doesn't come back after a reboot.

Maybe it works with ATM-adapters as well...

regards,
Christian