Strange things in monitor (Still sorry about the disclaimer at th e head of the mail)

From: Davies Sue (sdavies@BARKING-DAGENHAM.GOV.UK)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 08:52:37 EDT

http://www.barking-dagenham.gov.uk

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER

This email is confidential to the initial email addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately on +44 (0)20 8592 4500 and delete the message
from all locations in your computer network. You should not copy
this email or use it for any purpose, or disclose its
contents to any person : to do so may be unlawful.

Due to the informal nature of this form of communication
the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham (the "Council")
hereby excludes any warranty as to the quality or accuracy
of any information contained in this message and any liability
of any kind for the information contained in it, or for its
transmission, reception, storage or use in any way whatsoever.
As a result in the absence of prior non-email agreement written
or otherwise this email does not legally bind the Council to any
relations or obligations in English or other Jurisdiction law

I was looking at monitor yesterday and it showed:

Memory Real Virtual
Free 0 MB 0 MB
Procs 41376345 MB 52 MB
Files 62 MB
Total 256 MB 52 MB

Now it shows

Memory Real Virtual
Free 160 MB 0 MB
Procs 34 MB 52 MB
Files 61 MB
Total 256 MB 52 MB

The machine has been up for a little over 8 days. I did have these strange
printing problems yesterday and it seems we have some network problems
again. I would be really grateful if anyone can shed some light on this.

Many thanks

Sue Davies
London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
Civic Centre