Re: Using smity restvg for DR

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 05:15:43 EDT

Did you simply restore, or clone onto the F30, (i.e. using install CD)?

Assuming the latter, then my hunch would be that a fileset required on the
F30
but not installed on the H50 was not available at ML10. Could be something
as
basic as bos.up.

Try doing an update_all from your ML10 media; just do a preview and see what
it
thinks needs to be updated.

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe