Re: 421 to 433 upgrade

From: Ruiz Lastra, Pedro A. (I-Q) (pruiz@ENDESA.ES)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 10:23:24 EDT

You are on a 4.3.3 system but you need a fileset if you want that oslevel
shows you that you are on a 4.3.3 system. Because of that you can add new
patches to the system without problem. But I recommend you to install first
what the oslevel -l command tell you.
If you need to update one fileset only you can download it from IBM without
problem.