Re: aix ftp upload's file perminssion

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 06:52:04 EDT

In /etc/inetd.conf change the ftpd command to "ftpd -u OctVal" where
"OctVal" is the umask you want (default umask for ftpd is 027).

Refresh inetd so it recognizes the change: refresh -s inetd

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-;&r=1&w=2