Euro-currency Support for Oracle Reports under AIX

From: Bussel, Robert van (Robert.vanBussel@OU.NL)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 04:11:37 EDT

Hello AIX-experts,

I have a problem with Oracle Reports (version 6.0.8.16 for who wants to know) and Euro-currency support in AIX.
In order for Oracle to use the Euro-currency symbol you have to define a characterset setting with an ISO-8859P15 characterset. Now I have the problem that there seem to be no 8859-15 charactersets in AIX.

How can I install these charactersets and how do I tell Oracle Reports that I have installed them so that Oracle Reports can use them ?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Robert van Bussel.
The Open University of the Netherlands