Re: Connect to Modem Dial-up

From: Van Der Zel, W. (Willem) (WillemV@NEDCOR.COM)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 01:58:27 EDT

G'Day,
          from the minimum information supplied, I guess this could be the
IBM PCI Multiprotocol Adaptor using X.25 PSTN? If so, I have problems
similar. Ask your customer to review Swift Tip98022 and Tip98523. We have a
call outstanding with S.W.I.F.T and with IBM. Do not switch the Cable
between the PCI adaptor and the modem, any small break puts X.25 in DEFINED
state.
More if needed.
                       Willem J.