Scripts for sending files to mailbox outside system

From: brian welsh (brianwelsh3@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 15:16:25 EDT

Hello,

On our TSM-server we make every day a copy of the volhist and devconfig, and
we like these files to store outside the system. Besides we have to store
some other files, like dsmserv.opt, q dbvol, q logvol.

Now I'm not that good in scripts (still learning), but I want to send those
files to some mailboxes every day.

Is there somebody who has such a script, or another script I can use for
sending (copy, tar, tar as attachment)these files to a mailbox outside the
system.

Thanks in advance,

Brian.

Chat on line met vrienden en probeer MSN Messenger uit:
http://messenger.msn.nl