Re: Odd Oracle Process

From: Muqthar Ahmed (Muqthar.Ahmed@DECORATETODAY.COM)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 14:43:57 EDT

Tim,

Ask DBA to run the following query and it will ask you to "Enter value for spid:", enter PID no: 14494

set verify off
set linesize 100
col username format a15
col osuser format a10
col program format a30

select a.username, a.osuser, a.program, a.process, spid, sid, a.serial#
from v$session a, v$process b
where a.paddr = b.addr
and spid = '&spid';

Muqthar Ahmed