Re: Pseries 630

From: Pugliese, Edward (s11018@SLK.COM)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 13:37:10 EDT

I think they look very good for our purposes. Nice small rack mount size
allows many machines in a T42 rack. Availability is the issue at this
point. They seem to be reasonably priced compared to other servers. The
additional I/O drawer capability allows it to handle fairly large
requirements if/when you partition it larger than 2 partitions.