Antwort: Re: How can I set up aliases with dtterm?

From: Volker Gruenewald (Volker.Gruenewald@LINDE-MH.DE)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 09:42:33 EDT

hi,

you probably need to define your ALIASES (and anything else except the
exports) in .kshrc instead .profile
add "export ENV=$HOME/.kshrc" to your .profile
It should be fine now.

regards

Volker Gruenewald

                    "Van Der Zel,
                    W. (Willem)" An: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                    <WillemV@NEDC Kopie:
                    OR.COM> Thema: Re: How can I set up aliases with dtterm?
                    Gesendet von:
                    IBM AIX
                    Discussion
                    List