detailed install instructions needed for sudo

From: Dana Jaeger (jaeger@HARTHOSP.ORG)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 11:41:28 EDT

Hi,

I am new to unix installs and wish to install sudo on AIX 5.1 and need
assistance. I would like to get a binary and start to finish installation
instructions, starting with the download of the binary, going through the
unzipping, extracting, installp (or smit), all the way through
configuration. I can’t seem to find all this on web sites. I find some
on http://www.courtesan.com/sudo/install.html but they are for compiling
the source and I can’t use that as I don’t have a C compiler

Could someone assist me?

Thanks in advance,

Dana Jaeger
Hartford Hospital