LUM 4.6.7

From: cbaker@GOODYEAR.COM
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 23:26:27 EDT

Need to take my LUM server to LUM 4.6.7 so we can do run Concurrent Offline Licensing. (By the way, we tested it on a small
scale.... Works really well !!).

Anyway, that LUM server is not on AIX 5L. Do I need to go to 5.? to get to LUM 4.6.7?

Anyone out there "stretching" the version of LUM while staying on AIX 4.3.3? Anywhere near 4.6.7? Any problems?

Christopher M. Baker
Senior Technical Support Analyst
DSE/TCO
Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.
May not be copied or disseminated without the expressed
written consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.