Re: disk missing in a VG

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 09:46:52 EDT

The "-d" option specifies that logical volumes should be removed. Not just
the copies on that disk but the entire LV, which is clearly not what you
want.

Can you summarise (briefly) what you've done so far? Just the commands that
have actually done something. Because I get emails out of sequence it's a
bit difficult to follow exactly what's going on.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.