Re: kingston memory

From: Lloyd Dieter (ldieter@SNRGY.COM)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 08:25:21 EDT

I have seen issues with mixing third party memory...i.e. trying to use
Dataram in a machine that already had Kingston in it.

That was a number of years ago, and may not be true any more.

-Lloyd

On Thu, 6 May 2004 07:59:20 -0400
"Miller, Dave (I.S.)" <Dave.Miller@BHS.ORG> wrote thusly:

> We've used Kingston, Crucial, and Dataram, all with no problems.

    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
                     Registered Linux User 285528
   Synergy, Inc.   http://www.synergyinc.cc   ldieter@snrgy.com
             Main:585-389-1260    fax:585-389-1267