Re: AIX 4.3.3 & FASTt 700 cannot see logical drive

From: Adams Kevin J (kevin.adams@PHS.COM)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 15:25:27 EDT

If you were not actually plugged in to the switch when the 6228 adapters
were configured by AIX, they might not be set to switched.

Check via:

$ lsattr -El fscsi0
scsi_id 0x21500 Adapter SCSI ID False
attach switch How this adapter is CONNECTED False
sw_fc_class 3 FC Class for Fabric True

You might have to rmdev HBAs and rerun cfgmgr.

Kevin Adams
PacifiCare Behavioral Health
Principal Systems Analyst
AIX CATE