Date format of ls -l command

From: Copper, Steve (scopper@WESTERNPOWER.CO.UK)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 05:06:29 EDT

All,

Hopefully a quick question. We have several systems (aix 5L) which when you
do a "ls -l" command the output is as follows

drwxr-xr-x 45 bin bin 1024 Aug 18 2004 usr

and on other systems when you do a "ls -l" the output is as follows

drwxr-xr-x 42 root system 1024 11 Feb 10:14 usr

If you compare the two you will see that the date part on the first one is
in the order "month date year/time" (Aug 18 2004) and the second one the
date format is "date month year/time" (11 Feb 10:14).

Can anyone shed any light as to what is happening here and how we can make
all the systems display the date part in a consistent manner?

Thanks in advance

Steve Copper