Re: Sudo question

From: Bill Verzal (BVerzal@KOMATSUNA.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 09:27:13 EDT

Rsh, not rsh.

BV

"If everything is coming your way, then you are in the wrong lane"

Bill Verzal
AIX Administrator, Komatsu America
(847) 970-3726 - direct
(847) 970-4184 - fax

             "Miller, Dave
             (I.S.)"
             <Dave.Miller@BHS. To
             ORG> aix-l@Princeton.EDU
             Sent by: IBM AIX cc
             Discussion List
             <aix-l@Princeton. Subject
             EDU> Re: Sudo question

             04/19/2004 08:20
             AM

             Please respond to
                  IBM AIX
              Discussion List
             <aix-l@Princeton.

Thanks I'll look into rsh.
My original intent/question more specifically was to be able to allow
them to

cd /home/webserver/logs
ls
view somelog.file