Re: flags = ADMCHG

From: Eftychios Eftychiou (efty@UCY.AC.CY)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 06:12:49 EDT

Colin,
Check out the "pwdadm -f NOCHECK <user>" command. This will reset the
ADMCHG flag.
Regards,
efty . . .
Eftychios Eftychiou | Computer Center
I.T.Officer | University of Cyprus
Tel...... +357-22-892135 (ext.2135) | P.O.Box 537
Fax...... +357-22-756082 | 1678 Nicosia
E-mail... efty@ucy.ac.cy | CYPRUS
           _o
         _`\<,_