Re: vmstat and iostat missing!

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 12:04:38 EDT

If you do the install from CD 1 it will prompt you to insert
the CD it actually needs.
(Don't mount the CD: specify /dev/cd0. If you need to do it
over a network, you can either copy the fileset to disk on
your local system and then ftp or NFS mount it, or NFS mount
the actual CD.)

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.